Be a Contributor –
Guest posting at Personal Finance Basic is the best platform for new websites/brands to reach broad audience. But we accept only selected articles that are unique and good enough for your readers. We are interested in only quality materials for expert finance advisers. We always love the articles on real information on world economy, financial growth, money management tips, personal finance, investment or anything about personal finance tips that gives a helping hand to our readers as we are committed to educating our followers and secure their financial life.
Note – Please do not send duplicate article or content that is meant for search engines or any pre-written articles. You will never receive an acknowledgment for the same.
Why we accept guest post
I hope you understand I can’t write or advice on everything. I’m always looking for finance experts and bloggers, who can help us building this blog as a solution to every financial problem. I just don’t accept each and every article submitted but the ones pass thorough the quality metrics. So before you send a guest post requested to read the guidelines.
I look forward to broaden our horizon with each quality guest post as we expect the writers to send us unique and real article and to share the published article link in social media accounts.
Mail us the guest posts at brian[at]personalfinancebasic.com. You can also contact me with the below contact form.
Thank you and we look forward to your guest posts! Read the Guidelines:
- The post needs to be a unique, original and fresh piece of at least of 2000 words with a catchy title. Though, we prefer longer, more comprehensive articles on unique subjects.
- Any topics that are relevant to personal finance or money management are fine including topics on credit scores, career tips, and money management or anything related to finance
- Content needs to be simple, understandable and written in a conversational tone catering to a specific group of audience.
- Interlinking the article – you need to link to the relevant posts published within the Personal Finance Basic! Additional links to authority sites, such as Wikipedia, top finance sites, or a government website are fine.
- There should be heading, sub-heading and bullet points with a proper layout to fit the blog. Short paragraphs are a must!
Note- If you are looking for any commercial backlinks in the article, you should mention it in the mail as advertorial request.